Last week Nikon registered four new cameras *UPDATE: all four cameras are already existing models*

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

NF-Support

On May 17, 2024, Nikon registered four new cameras – there are now a total of 6 upcoming cameras (click the screenshots for a larger view):

Update: the four “new” registrations are actually for already existing cameras – see the links (thanks to everyone who corrected me in the comments section). I’m not sure why Nikon had to register them again.

• N2214 (not yet announced)
  • N2216 (not yet announced)
  • N1912 (already existing model)
  • N1722 (already existing model)
  • N1823 (already existing model)
  • N1834 (already existing model)

One of the above will be the Z6 III, and I guess there will also be a new compact super-zoon since the P1000 has already been discontinued. I have no clue about the rest, but we may have a busy second half of the year. Stay tuned.

The post Last week Nikon registered four new cameras *UPDATE: all four cameras are already existing models* appeared first on Nikon Rumors.

Related posts:

1. Tamron announces the development of a new 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD (Model A058) for Nikon Z-mount – the world’s first mirrorless zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/2
  2. Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 DI III VC VXD lens for Nikon Z-mount officially announced
  3. Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD lens for Nikon Z-mount additional coverage

Lese weiter....

Anzeigen
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten