The wait is over. The Nikon D500, our latest DX-format flagship is here! A class-leading DX-format digital SLR camera that condenses the power of an FX-format Digital SLR into DX-format agility with always-on connectivity & powerful 153-point AF system and much more, find out here http://bit.ly/D500pr
Nikon D500 primary features include:
1. Powerful 153-point AF achieves superior subject acquisition performance across a wide range of situations
• *ISO 100, 20°C/68°F.
2. High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 10 fps for up to 200 shots (14-bit lossless compressed RAW)
• Approximate frame rates for a fully charged EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, using continuous-servo AF, a shutter speed of 1/250 s or faster, and with other settings at default values.
• As of January 6, 2016, among D-SLR cameras using an APS-C size image sensor. Based on Nikon research.
3. Unique benefits of a compact DX system — added agility in telephoto shooting
• 35mm-format equivalent.
• Including battery, XQD memory card and lens.
4. 4K UHD video, suitable for professional productions. Check out the official sample video here https://youtu.be/PSTpvNtYEJ0
•Recorded in separate files.
•Image area will be slightly smaller in DX-based movie format.
5. New EXPEED 5 image-processing engine achieves sensitivity up to ISO 51200, expandable to Hi 5 (equivalent to ISO 1640000).
6.Touch-screen, tilting 8-cm/3.2-in. high-resolution monitor ensures more comfortable shooting for professionals and advanced amateurs.
7. SnapBridge support lets you link with a smart device via Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi®
• Smartphones and tablet computers with iOS or Android™.
8. WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter (optional) enables high-speed wired/wireless LAN communication
• Requires Wireless Transmitter Utility (available for download from Nikon website).