Frage Objektivdaten ohne CPU werden in EXIF an Z7 nicht gespeichert?

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Ronnycharlas

Unterstützendes Mitglied

I used a lens without a CPU on my Z7 (Leica M lens with Novofelx adapter).
I saved and selected the corresponding lens data in the system menu of the Z7.
The taking of photos works fine.
Unfortunately, the lens data is not saved in the EXIF file. Only "0" is displayed.

Anzeigen
With my Z6 its working well, just tried it with my Ais 105/2.5 on the FTZ-Adapter.

You selected the right lens in the "set up menu", did you?

Kommentar
I use several manual lenses with my Z6. I have a bunch of old Canon FD lenses I have an adapter for, and quite frankly they work amazingly. Additionally, I just got a few T-mount teleMobdrophoto lenses, and once i figure them out I think they'll work great too.

That being said, I haven't switched to MF because of any aids - these are just the lenses I have, and I use my computerized F-mount Tamron and my Z mount 24-70 kit lens just as much.
[QUOTE = "Ronnycharlas, post: 2770602, member: 126961"]
VidMate

Hello, maybe someone has a solution.

I used a lens without a CPU on my Z7 (Leica M lens with Novofelx adapter).
I saved and selected the corresponding lens data in the system menu of the Z7.
The taking of photos works fine.word counter
Unfortunately, the lens data is not saved in the EXIF file. Only "0" is displayed.
[/ QUOTE]
I use several manual lenses with my Z6. I have a bunch of old Canon FD lenses I have an adapter for, and quite frankly they work amazingly. Additionally, I just got a few T-mount telephoto lenses, and once i figure them out I think they'll work great too.

That being said, I haven't switched to MF because of any aids - these are just the lenses I have, and I use my computerized F-mount Tamron and my Z mount 24-70 kit lens just as much.

Kommentar
EXIF datas of lenses without a CPU will not be saved, even if they are registered before in the camera.
This may be a bug, but I think it is a feature. :mad:

Kommentar
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten