Nikon announcement this week? (just a guess)

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

NF-Support

Canon will have a major announcement tomorrow (Setepmerb 14th). Nikon and Canon usually introduce new products just a few days apart, so I will not be surprised if Nikon pushes out a press release as well in the next few days. I do not have any specific intel, but the Nikkor Z 40mm f/2 and Nikkor Z 400mm f/2.8 lenses are expected soon. Of course, the Nikon Z9 is also coming, but I expect it later this year unless Nikon just officially releases the technical specifications and starts shipping a few months later.

I was told by multiple people that the Z9 could easily be another “D3 moment” – a significant advance in camera technology and performance (the D3 announcement in 2007 positioned Nikon back on top). The camera will have a “D3 level of innovation” – it will be far more than a D6 in mirrorless form. The dual-pixel sensor will allow an EVF near equal to an optical viewfinder, faster frame rates, effectively no blackout, and no significant rolling shutter. There is also a major update to the AF system. Even critics and skeptics who are testing the camera are speaking very positively about it. Expect to see some amazing Z9 sample photos from surfing in Mexico.

The rumored Nikon Z9 specifications can be found here:

30% off DxO NIK Collection
$20 off Topaz Labs Gigapixel AI
15% off Topaz Labs products with code RUMORS15
10% off ON1 products with code NIKONRUMORS
$10 off Skylum products with code NIKONRUMORS
10% off Capture One products with code NIKONRUMORS
$60 off Topaz Labs Image Quality Bundle

The post Nikon announcement this week? (just a guess) appeared first on Nikon Rumors.

Related posts:

1. Only one new Nikon Z lens is expected to actually start shipping this year: Nikkor Z 400mm f/2.8
  2. What to expect from Nikon next week?
  3. New Nikon products announcement coming soon

6_ySJQzzuA0

Lese weiter....

Anzeigen
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten