Metz for Nikon D60 ( English )

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Armand

Unterstützendes Mitglied
I'm planing to get a flash for my Nikon D60 and I'm eyeing on a Metz flash. Do you suppose it will it be a nice idea? I posted this question here, because I know Metz is a German brand and I think I'll get a better response in this forum. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Anzeigen
i'm using an older af44i and the new top model af58 and i'm satisfied with both of them. the new af48 allows indirekt lighting in portrait mode (while the af44i only supports landscape) and i would prefer this one instead of an af44i. the af48 offers a good value for your money. after the announcement of a new nikon sb900 the sb800 will be available for nearly the same price as the metz af58, so this model is not so attractive any more.

Kommentar
By the way I'm from the Philippines, The current Metz we have available here is the METZ 58 AF-1 Digital and mecablitz 54 AF-1 digital. I was considering on the METZ 58 AF-1, but my only concern is the compatibility with the functions of the D60 :dizzy:

Kommentar
the 54 is quite old, older than the d60 and i would not expect that it will run properly with the d60 (without firmware update / requires send-in to the factory). the 58 and 48 will work with the d60, otherwise they can be updated via usb-port.

Kommentar
The firmware update via integrated USB port is what interest me. Atleast I know that this model will not end there :up:

Kommentar
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten