Hello to the Forum

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Charly Frackman

Unterstützendes Mitglied

to all in this forum.

I have used Minolta kit for years and have been extremely happy with my outfit - 700si - one of the first examples, plus primarily sigma lenses (pride of place going to the 70-210 2.8).

However digital cameras are definitely the thing of the future - its just knowing when to make the move - a big step - and expensive.

Then Minolta fuse with Konica - and then Sony buy the whole thing. I just wasn't convinced - looked at the Sony alpha 100 and now the new 700 - they just don't convince me like my tried and trusted 700si. So its time to change.

Good friend from England already had the D200 - once you have this camera in your hand - somehow you know it's just made for you.

So (merry christmas to me) I am now the proud owner of said same.

I am just taking the advice of the message which keeps coming up that I have never made a posting and I should do the same here to introduce myself.

Well that is done - I can hardly wait till Xmas day to begin the learning curve with the new camera.

Everyone here - hi from me - and here's looking forward to many years of happy photography.

all the best - and a merry xmas & good new year to all.

Charly Frackman

Anzeigen
Hello Charly,

welcome "on board"! time - not to say goodbuye, but to refresh my forgotten english from school long, long ago....

Kommentar
Welcome here Charly.
Like schätzlein used to say above: a ship of fools is this here :hehe:

Were do you come from?

@schätzlein: Doesn't matter! :D

Kommentar
Hi Charly,

very welcome and best wishes to you, too. Congrats to your D200 - a nice t(oy)/(ool) and pleasure. But be prepared, this might lead to some kind of addiction... soon you'll notice what I'm talking 'bout... :winkgrin:
Enjoy your cam and this nice place...

Cheers,
Olli

Kommentar
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten