Dave Black hat die D3 fast 3 Monate benutzt

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fscherz

Sehr aktives NF Mitglied
http://www.daveblackphotography.com/workshop/11-2007.htm

Der letzte Absatz:
It is my opinion that the Nikon D3 digital SLR camera will be viewed as an industry innovation that changed the way photographers produce pictures. Like the development of the Motor Drive in the 1960s, Auto Focus in the 1980s and the Digital Revolution we enjoy today the Nikon D3 will be spoken of as a landmark development in photographic history. I will be rethinking new strategies with some of the events I cover. I have already rescheduled some events that I said I would never return to because of such dreadful lighting conditions but now know that the job can be done with quality. It's a whole new world out there with the Nikon D3 and I'm excited about it.

Anzeigen
Wenn man die fremdsprachigen Texte besser versteht als die elektronisch vermuttersprachten - dann ist das eindeutig ein Grund diese Übersetzungslinks wegzulassen. :fahne:

Gruß
Dirk

Kommentar
Wow, das klingt ja alles super, aber fast ein bischen zu gut. Das ist ja Lobhudelei vom feinsten :) Naja wenn nur die haelfte wahr ist bin ich schon zufrieden :)

Kommentar
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten