Bilder vom 10. Großmodell-Flugtag in Lehrte

Thread Status
Hello, There was no answer in this thread for more than 30 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Eins habe ich auch noch gefunden. Da ist irgendwie ein Kopf aus dem Untergrund aufgetaucht.
Darum ein anderer Beschnitt.

1344148ab1224e26b2.jpg

Kommentar
Anzeigen
Und hier noch ein Missglücktes. :)

Flieger, grüss mir die Sonne...

1344148ab3b3cce8a8.jpg

Wenn ich dieses Bild sehe, kneife ich die Augen wieder zusammen.
Wieder in die Sonne geguckt. :motz:

Kommentar
Und ich habe soeben was entdeckt. Sorry für die starke Vergrößerung. Man achte auf den zweiten Flieger:

mustangs1.jpg

mustangs2.jpg

...na? Wo bin ich jetzt? :confused: :eek:

mustangs3.jpg

...na, das war eine Feuertaufe :D

Gruß Piotr

www.p-photo.de

Hello Piotr,
Nice series of Pix!:up:
I was flying the Mustang "Blondie" which flew through the explosion.
The engine sputtered and coughed (note the reduction of the smoke trail from the engine exhaust system) as I flew through the fireball and you can also see the plane pitch down as I lost a second of lift. It also blew open one of my landing gear doors. The flame actually melted some of my clear cover paint and it took me about 30 minutes to clean off the black soot!.
Thanks again for the nice series.
We will be in http://www.mfsv-haiger.de/
on 30-31.08 with another "Pyro Show".:yahoo:
Gruss,
John Barnitz
Legendary Fighters
:plane::plane::plane:

Kommentar
Hello Piotr,
Nice series of Pix!:up:
I was flying the Mustang "Blondie" which flew through the explosion.
The engine sputtered and coughed (note the reduction of the smoke trail from the engine exhaust system) as I flew through the fireball and you can also see the plane pitch down as I lost a second of lift. It also blew open one of my landing gear doors. The flame actually melted some of my clear cover paint and it took me about 30 minutes to clean off the black soot!.
Thanks again for the nice series.
We will be in http://www.mfsv-haiger.de/
on 30-31.08 with another "Pyro Show".:yahoo:
Gruss,
John Barnitz
Legendary Fighters
:plane::plane::plane:

Wirklich tolle Bilder. Schönen Dank für das zeigen. Fährt jemamd zur Flugschau nach Haiger?

Grüße Dirk

Kommentar
Hello John,

thanks for your posting. Nice to know that your plane is not damaged too much. At least it has its battle skills now. You really made a great show! It was amazing to see so many beautiful warbirds in action at the same time with all the pyrotechnical effects. I hope to meet you again on another show flights. This time I did not fly by myself. I fly big RC gliders on some shows.

You can find another photos from Lehrte on my homepage www.piotrp.de.

Best regards from northern Germany

Piotr

Kommentar
Hallo zusammen,
sorry, dass ich mich erst jetzt melde. Aber ich war bis eben noch in Südeuropa unterwegs. :)

Ihr habt ja schon schöne Bilder gezeigt. Ich werden mal schnell einigen nachreichen.

Smoker:

(sind mir igrendwie sympatisch ;))

Ready, steady, go:

John's Blondie (thanks for your informations):

und was Explosives habe ich auch noch:

Alt und neu und groß und klein:

Kommentar
Hello John,

thanks for your posting. Nice to know that your plane is not damaged too much. At least it has its battle skills now. You really made a great show! It was amazing to see so many beautiful warbirds in action at the same time with all the pyrotechnical effects. I hope to meet you again on another show flights. This time I did not fly by myself. I fly big RC gliders on some shows.

You can find another photos from Lehrte on my homepage www.piotrp.de.

Best regards from northern Germany

Piotr

Hi Piotr,
THANKS FOR TAKING SUCH GREAT PICTURES!!
Here are a few more at a different angle of my bird doing the "Firedance" from one of our modeling friends Ralf aka RAJA.
Sorry, no info on his camera setup.

Schöne Glück aus Osnabrück
John

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar
-Anzeige-
Zurück
Oben Unten